Back to Articles
On Wednesday, 03/20/2019, and Thursday, 03/21/2019, from 6:30 am to 4:00 pm, the following roads (highlighted below) will be closed for road maintenance work to be performed by the Imperial County Public Works Department:
- Araz Road (Old Highway 80), from Winterhaven Drive to I-8 at Algodones Road/SR-186
- Picacho Road, from Arnold Road to White Road
- Arnold Road, from Picacho Road to Coley Road (detour is San Pasqual School Road to Baseline Road)
- Ross Road, from Cocopah Road to Bard Road (detour is Flood Road to Colby Road)
- Stalnacker Road, from Fischer Road to Flood Road
- S-24, from Mehring Road to Levee Road
The work will consist of applying a seal coat on the pavement. Road closures are necessary for applying the seal coat and allowing it to cure. Whenever possible, residential access will maintained. Weather may cause postponement of the work.
Please use caution, pay attention to the detour and warning signs, and use alternative routes to drive safely around this construction zone.