Back to Articles
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can. Find a vaccine.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Test to prevent spread to others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- If you are sick or have symptoms, don’t host or attend a gathering.
Holiday traditions are important for families and children. By using safe practices we can enjoy these traditions and protect our health and the health of our loved ones.