Back to Events
to 12:00 PM
The Office of Environmental Health and Engineering is having an open house on Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
The office is located in the North Hall of the Fort Yuma Health Center next to Public Health.
The Office of Environmental Health and Engineering offers services including:
Environmental Health (LT Kate Pink, Environmental Health Officer)
- Health and safety assessments of tribal facilities
- Training (food safety, OSHA, childcare and school-specific, etc.)
- Vector surveillance and control (mosquito surveillance, rabies clinics, spay and neuter clinics, etc.)
- Injury prevention (carseat distribution, fall prevention, home assessments, aquatic safety, etc.)
Engineering (Kim Tejeda-Lankford, Environmental Engineer)
- Water sanitation (construction of new water source, tank rehabilitation, construction of water treatment facility)
- Septic and sewer (new septic installs for like-new home or failed systems, cleaning and CCTV of main sewer lines, manhole rehabilitation)
- Water systems rehabilitation and upgrades (pressure checks, etc.)
We welcome staff, tribal programs and community members to stop by the Office of Environmental Health and Engineering suite in the Fort Yuma Health Center!
Come see what we do and how we can better work with your program or serve your community's needs!