Quechan Counts Team 2020 Census
Allyson Collins, Project Manager
Office: (760) 572-0213
Mobile: (928) 550-0178
Quentin Barley, Tribal Census Escort
Quechan Community Center
604 Picacho Road
Winterhaven, California 92283
Phone: (760) 572-1242
Census Takers Enumeration for 9/12 - 9/18/2020
On Saturday, September 12 and Monday – Friday, September 14-18 ,2020 U.S. CENSUS BUREAU CENSUS TAKERS WILL BE GOING DOOR TO DOOR IN THE SUBDIVISIONS AND THE SCATTERED SITE HOMES to conduct CENSUS OPERATIONS which include interviewing ONE MEMBER OF THE HOUSEHOLD, validating CENSUS information for Self-Response, or completing incomplete Census.
PLEASE KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR THEM AND THE TRIBAL CENSUS ESCORTS.
PLEASE KEEP ALL ANIMALS SECURED!
Thank you, Quechan Count Team
A PSA From The Quechan Counts Team
The Census 2020 California Counts team for the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation has posted a Public Service Announcement and can be viewed by clicking HERE.
CENSUS 2020! Take it! my2020census.gov
CENSUS 2020: Mobile Questionairre Assistance Drive-Thru Event
The Quechan Count Team will be kicking off it’s drive-thru Mobile Questionnaire Assistance events tomorrow at the Commodity Office from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Residents of the Ft. Yuma Indian Reservation can drive-thru, with all social distancing measures in place, and complete the Census 2020 with 1) a Census Taker, they will interview you, or 2) with assistance from a Tribal Census Escort.
The Event Schedule is as follows:
- Food Distribution - Friday, September 4, 2020 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Food Distribution - Tuesday, September 8, 2020 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Senior Nutrition - Wednesday, September 9, 2020 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Community Center - Friday, September 11, 2020 all day starting at 9:00 am.
- Door to Door Enumeration - Monday, September 14, 2020 thru Friday, September 18, 2020 all day.