Back to Articles
Effective December 18, 2020 at 5:00PM, the Quechan Housing Authority will shutdown and reopen on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. Office closure is in response to COVID-19 to aid in protecting the health of Quechan Housing Authority tenants, families, employees, and the community.
Quechan Housing Authority is accepting payments by check or money order through our front door drop box or by mail: 1860 W. Saphire Lane, Winterhaven, California 92283. Please include head of household name and unit address.
Quechan Housing Authority Maintenance will continue to only respond to emergency work orders for managed tenants & homeowners until further notice through our on call answering service:
Phone: (760) 572-0243
• Electrical: live wires and/or sparking outlets
• Plumbing: Kitchen sink and/or toilet back up (pertains to homes with only 1 bathroom)
• Roof Leaks
• Refrigerator, Stove, or Water Heater Issues
• Air Conditioning Unit: non-working unit in extreme hot or cold weather
• Security Issues that violates Quechan Housing Authority Policy
You can reach our resident staff via email:
Leticia Godoy - Occupancy Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lizzette Johnson - Tax Credit Specialist/HOC: email@example.com
Suzanne Contreras - Compliance Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org