Back to Articles
OPEN TO PARENT/ LEGAL GUARDIAN OF ENROLLED QUECHAN TRIBAL MEMBERS ONLY
APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE IN PERSON, BY FAX OR BY MAIL AT THE QUECHAN TRIBAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICE. REVENUE DISTRIBUTION DEPARTMENT WILL BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING DATES:
BEGINNING: July 17, 2017 at 8:00 A.M.
ENDING: AUGUST 31, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
ELIGIBLE GRADES TO PARTICIPATE: HEADSTART --12th GRADE
ENROLLMENT AND PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN:
- Enrollment will be verified by the Revenue Distribution Office by certified list provided by the Enrollment Department.
- The custodial parent must complete the application. If the applicant is not the custodial parent, documentation in the form of a Legal Custody Order or Guardianship Order through a court must accompany the application.
- Notarized statements are NOT accepted.
RECEIPT DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 30, 2017 BY 5:00 PM
MAILED IN RECEIPTS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY IF THEY ARE POST MARKED ON OR BEFORE THE RECEIPT DEADLINE. PURCHASES MADE WITH A DEBIT CARD WILL BE ACCEPTED. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD RECEIPTS.
- All receipts must be dated July 17, 2017-September 30, 2017. Original receipts only, must include store name and list of items purchased. Please print student name and parent/legal guardian name on all receipts. If you need copies of your receipts please make copies prior to turning in your receipts.
- Faxed or handwritten receipts will NOT be accepted. If receipts are not returned the Parent/ Legal Guardian may not be eligible for cash disbursement for the next S.C.A.P. Program.
- RECEIPTS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE REVENUE DISTRIBUTION AND FINANCE OFFICE ONLY. DO NOT TURN IN YOUR RECEIPTS TO ANY OTHER DEPARTMENT IN THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE TO INSURE PROPER RECEIPT.
Any questions on the information provided please call (760) 572-0213 ext. 220 or ext. 274